Financial Independence Is A Achievable Goal
Dare to achieve financial independence. Cross the threshold to personal freedom. Make the commitment for your financial success. Remember, the secret to achieving financial independence and real wealth is to establish the mindset of wealth.
In order to earn more money, improve your marketable skills in an area of demand. Focus on personal development to increase your value in the market by becoming better at what you do or by doing something that is more in demand. Look for opportunities to do what you love most in a way that provides service to others on a massive scale.
Pay yourself part of everything you earn. Saving leads to wealth.
Learn to invest your money wisely. It’s true that a fool and his money are soon parted but a wise person and his money will enjoy constantly increasing levels of abundance. Get expert help in your investments, but make your own decisions.
Focus on achieving the levels of wealth in their order of importance. First comes protection, followed by independence. If your investment income covers your essential needs without having to work, you are already financially independent. If not, make this your first major objective after you have a protection fund in place. And once you have achieved financial independence, you opened the door to ultimate freedom. Whatever you want can be yours.
Achieving more wealth will empower you to expand your service to others and, in the process, become more than you get.
Keep money in perspective. It is only a means to an end and not an end in itself. Do not let money control your life. Be the master of your money, not its servant.
Be grateful for what you have, always count your blessings even when you do not think you have any. Gratitude will open the doors to abundance for you.
Follow these exercises to achieve your goal of financial independence.
- Accept the dare: Resolve to become financially independent.
- Determine how much income-producing wealth you need to accumulate in order to live in reasonable comfort without having to work the rest of your life.
- Implement a strategy for wealth-building:
- Increase your earning power. Determine how you can increase your value in the marketplace and initiate a step-by-step program to do so.
- Reduce or otherwise control expenses.
- Pay yourself first. Save part of everything you earn.
- Establish a Financial Protection Fund: Build a reserve of funds sufficient to live on for one or two years.
- Start an investment program. Study and practice to become an intelligent investor. Capitalize on the benefits of compounding earnings and “value investing.”
- List five ways you can contribute to a better world when you become financially independent.
Last but not least, share what you have. Nothing builds character more than helping others. Whatever you do to help others will be returned to you tenfold and more. Achieving financial independence can easily be more than just a dream, you have everything you need to reach your goals right now.
- Move forward and achieve the level of wealth you desire.
- You can do it. Try it.
- I dare you!